Cressi-what are your thoughts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Eat my Bubbles:
Well, I am pretty new to diving and have mostly been renting my gear, but I am now considering buying my own equiptment. I am going to bite the bullet and get good stuff right off the bat. What are your thgouhts on CRESSI? How does it compare to other brands. What would be your suggested brand and why? There is not alot of variety where I live for SCUBA sotres, seeing as I live on the prairies, so I am most likely going to have to buy off the internet. Any help you can give me would be great!

Cressi is one of the oldest and most well known manufacturers in diving. They design and produce fine fins, masks, regulators and snorkels as well as other equipment. It is a good idea to have your own equipment. If you like and trust your local store buy from them, after checking prices on the web. Buying "good stuff right off the bat" is a very wise move-Why buy it twice?

Back
Top Bottom