cressi-sub rondinellas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

utiladiver

Reaction score
hi everyone...

i spent five monthes in utila this year. did my open water through to dm there (and absolutely loved it). am heading to central america in two days (to spend some more time in utila and then some touring around to here and there...with my equipment in the old backpack). when i was in utila, i used shop equipment and now i would like to start building up my own collection (trust me to leave it to the last minute).

i was hunting around at LDS and bought the tusa splendive IV (took it to the pool and froliced in it and am really happy so far) and a pair of closed heel cressi-sub rondinellas (they went through the same pool test, but i am not a hundred percent convinced...mostly because i didn't have anything to compare them with).

this is my first equipment, so i want to get stuff i am going to like and use for awhile, but i don't want to spend an arm and a leg on it (when you get paid a buck a tank, the money doesn't go to far). i scull for the most part when i'm diving (unless i have to haul ass after a student or fun diver) and i'm a warm water diver through and through.

i was hoping some of you would have some experience with the rondinellas or a similar fin and could let me know what you think.

cheers,
jess

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom