Cressi Sub Florida knife ??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

trapezus

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Cressi Sub Florida knife which is produced between the years ? One of the selling local site but I donn't know is it a vintage or not. Please give me information.

Never heard of it. How about a picture? If it has a cork or hollow plastic handle it should be vintage.You should be able to tell by looking at it. They don't have pics over there?

Hi Lev ,thank you very much for info. It has plastic handle and sheath look like old model.. if I can get copy it's photo you will see it.

Had quick scan of my limited catalogues of "Cressi-Sub" and the "Florida" knife is listed in the 1991 cat. Is this the blade you have?? If not please as Mike Lev says, "post pic" CRESSI SUB CAT. 1991.jpgimg175.jpg and will help further.

Yes it is the same knife.. I sent a message to Cressi Sub (Italy) but they didnn't answer me.
1991 model isnn't a vintage equipment.However still get 32 dollars not bed.. It would be a vintage after 10 years .I leave all my collection to my son.He is diver too.. Thanks a lot for picture and info..

Back
Top Bottom