Cressi Reaction Open Heel Fins.. Pro's / Cons?..

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MissBubbles205

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Cressi Reaction Open Heel Fins

I'm looking for a new set of fins since the set I purchased for OW was a pink set (snorkel, mask, fins) for less than $100. That being said, they aren't the best quality and I get cramps in my feet. I believe the brand is Promate. I made it through certification so now it's time for some real stuff. :eek:)

Has anyone used these Cressi Reaction Open Heel Fins? Do you love them or hate them? And how is the sizing on them? I can't seem to find a size chart.

I have had a set for 3 years and there a good for the cost . I wear a 8 US and I wear a medium fin if that helps. I suggest taking your booties and trying them on at the shop. They have a rep you can message in the dealer forum also for more info .

Cheers
Michael

I too wear an 8 - 8 1/2, but in womens.. Would that mean a small/medium should fit me? I found a pair brand new for 69.00.. I figured it would be hard to beat that price since on all the Scuba Sites they are going for 109.95.

I read many people say they love them, but one or two reviews online saying they are stiff and they were getting cramps.

fins dont cause cramps.
poor technique,overexertion and lack of fitness cause cramps.

My cheap fins cause my feet to cramp. :-/ But I think it's more or less the angle of the fins as I am used to wearing 4-6 inch heels everywhere I go. <-- I love shoes, typical girl here.

I think that you will like them and the price is good. Mala is also correct that a lot of the times a good technique will help out. Being here in KSA I just purchase a set or SEAC fines for the GF and she loves them and has no problem with them.

Back
Top Bottom