Crescent Bay Photos....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sideways

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Here's some quick pics from todays dives. I had an awesome time! Was great meeting new folks! Diving with Nick, Jaime, Bryan and Rex was awesome for sure! And as Jaime mentioned on the main event thread...it was a great day overall!! Thanks for setting everything up Nick!! Me and Rex didn't see too much good stuff :( Was scouring for nudi's and eels...but nada.

We heard some "20,000 Leagues" stories of gigantic Octo's from Jaime and Bryan..... so for verification we had Jaime throw his glasses on....

lag6-56.jpg

Also spotted was the Aquatic "T-Rex" :D

lag1-56.jpg

lag7-56.jpg

lag8-56.jpg

lag9-56.jpg

lag5-56.jpg

lag10-56.jpg

lag11-56.jpg

lag4-56.jpg

I agree, there wasn't much nudi action today, and I saw only one eel thanks to Jamie. Not sure its the best spot for macro stuff, nice amounts of fish and great structure though.

Glad you made it out for a dive finally and hope ya had a good time :)

Nice shots!

Always nice to be able to relive a fantastic day!

Nice Photos :)

Nice shots!

Always nice to be able to relive a fantastic day!

Im assuming that your the Jim I met today?? If so...good to meet you!!!:D

Greg

Nice pics....I'm still jealous that we didn't get to make that first dive with you guys! Glad you were able to get wet again after 40 long, dry days....glad you were able to make it out to a site that has some structure and interesting things to photograph! :D

Nice pics....I'm still jealous that we didn't get to make that first dive with you guys! Glad you were able to get wet again after 40 long, dry days....glad you were able to make it out to a site that has some structure and interesting things to photograph! :D

Im tellin ya!!!! 40 days?? Damn Im outta shape... I was wiped out when I got home..:depressed:

Greg

Nice pics. It was fun diving with you. I was really impressed with how much structure and sea life we saw on a beach dive.

Have fun in Texas!

And Happy late Birthday last Friday!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom