Credit Card scams

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My pleasure. Nice to see you here. I believe you and I may have met in person at BTS one year (a couple of years ago)--does that seem possible to you?

Most definitely, we did

Based on what I've seen here, I suppose I will now have to start planning a dive trip to Thailand. I had not realized how "on top of it" Thailand is.
I hope you do make it over here, Bruce! It's a long trip from North America, but Thailand does have a lot to offer, both above and below the water.

As Quero said, only deal with companies that have the TAT license. You'll normally find this number on the home page of the company website. We have to deposit a large sum of money with the TAT to cover our dealings with tourists. Beware there are many holiday divemasters out here posing as companies and have managed to set up bank accounts for transfers. If you find one online, report them to the TAT.

Back
Top Bottom