Cozumel Weather

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diverbob

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Is this like Florida where it rains every day, but not enough to mess up the day? I leave for Coz tomorrow morning, and the forecast for down there is calling for rain just about all week.

diverbob:
Is this like Florida where it rains every day, but not enough to mess up the day? I leave for Coz tomorrow morning, and the forecast for down there is calling for rain just about all week.
Got back from Coz 2 weeks ago and the weather forecast was the same, it said rain everyday. The weather was great while we were there, a few heavy downpours at night and some showers for about a half an hour then the sun would come out. Nothing that ruined the whole day..
Have a great time...

diverbob:

When I went to Cozumel for 12 days in May, Weather Underground predicted "thunderstorms" or "chance of thunderstorms" for every day of my stay. The weather turned out to be great, with a few scattered clouds and the occasional 10 minute light shower.

Don't worry, be happy.

now THATS the kind of stuff I wanted to hear...thanks.

Plus, even if it's raining, you can still go diving. So - no worries.

Back
Top Bottom