Cozumel w/ 60mm macro, September...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

O'Malley

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Just returned from a short trip to Cozumel, 3 days of diving w/ Blue XT Sea & Blue Angel, and first outing with the 60mm macro lens. First impressions...I should have opened up the f/stop for greater depth of field, using perhaps f/11-16 rather than the f/8-9 used. Having said that, most of my images have been cropped to hide the out-of-focus elements. Any, all comments welcome...

DSC_0250_NX2_PS.jpg

DSC_0291_NX_PS_edited-1.jpg

DSC_0190_NX_PS.jpg

DSC_0272_NX_PS.jpg

DSC_0269_NX_PS.jpg

DSC_0279_NX_PS.jpg

DSC_0280_NX_PS.jpg

Nice! I think my gear is suffering from the dry heaves (it's been too long since its been in the water) Ice diving starts soon enough in these parts!

Nice! I think my gear is suffering from the dry heaves (it's been too long since its been in the water)

I feel ya...this has been the driest year ever since I started diving. Pretty sad really.

Nice shots!

I love the 60mm, it's just so sweet :) I spend most of my time at around f13ish...much wider and as you saw the DOF really decreases. Great for effect sometimes, but mostly I find f13 and smaller much more pleasing to my eye.

Very pretty.

Nice job! Everything looks sharp and in focus. Ahhhh, someday I'll join the DSLR arms race...

If that's the same seahorse I found last year it once again proves what a small world we live in!

There are 2 photo classes coming up at the Shedd... interested? Maybe that's the only way we're ever gonna get to dive together. You're definitely not gonna see me at "The Quarry"

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom