Cozumel Shots

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

buton

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi guys

This are some shots of my second(tormentos reef) and the beginning of the third dive(palancar bricks). The first dive i was just fighting to keep my depth on the crazy currents last week.

This was my first time with the oly and the second time taking pictures underwater.

Cozumel - a set on Flickr

Hi guys

This are some shots of my second(tormentos reef) and the beginning of the third dive(palancar bricks). The first dive i was just fighting to keep my depth on the crazy currents last week.

This was my first time with the oly and the second time taking pictures underwater.

Cozumel - a set on Flickr

What camera setup do you have? My wife and I are headed to Cozumel at the end of next month (getting certified) and I am looking into getting a camera + housing. The waterproof cameras are not robust enough and/or I do not trust their seals to last (manufacturers all seem to require changing them each year at a cost equal to about 50% of the camera).

What camera setup do you have? My wife and I are headed to Cozumel at the end of next month (getting certified) and I am looking into getting a camera + housing. The waterproof cameras are not robust enough and/or I do not trust their seals to last (manufacturers all seem to require changing them each year at a cost equal to about 50% of the camera).
If you are first getting certified you might want to take a pass on that camera for a while. Taking photos add to task loading and can be a serious distraction before you become competent and skilled. Additionally, Coz is an area where you want to be a pretty decent and confident diver to begin with;lots of drift and depths-take a look at what was going on in the Coz forum last week.
If what you're looking for is a few photos or DVD of you and your wife on your dives I'm sure your dive-op can provide this for a lot less than the cost of photo equipment.
Have fun next month and welcome to the addiction!

Back
Top Bottom