http://www.diveparadise.com

Trip Report Cozumel- October 10-20, 2021

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tunaman68

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Great pics. Just got back and had a great time and thought the reefs looked incredible as well!!

Doc Harry

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I LOVE PUNTA TUNICH WALL

Coz is a haven for us, too. We've been to Coz three times during the pandemic. One trip, we were the only tourists on the main street downtown, and almost all of the businesses were closed.

I hate flying United, almost as much as I hate flying through Texas. On our last trip United cancelled our flight and changed it to an overnight trip through Texas. They didn't even inform us until 2 weeks before the flight, and United had given away our first class seats. The United reservations representative, regarding our displeasure with losing our seats, and moving us to coach:

"I don't care. Take it or leave it."

I can't wait until Delta is flying to Coz again. After our last disaster trip with United, we are NOT going to Coz again until we can fly Delta.

DeltaWardog

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
On our last trip United cancelled our flight and changed it to an overnight trip through Texas.

They did something similar to me before my departure late September, changing a direct flight into Cozumel to a long layover in Texas. The only reason I decided to put up with United's BS was because it was a direct flight. Fortunately I booked through AMEX travel and I just called them and they got me a full refund. If I'm gonna have a layover I'm gonna fly with Southwest, one of the few airlines that treats customers properly.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Top Bottom