Cozumel Jan 15,16,17th ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jlpjr1966

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Rescue diver beginning photographer gonna be traveling to Cozumel alone and staying at Casa Mexicana. Planning to dive on Jan 15th, 16th, & 17th ? Have dove on cozumel once previously. Interested in experiencing some of more advanced sites... have made no reservation yet. Love to hook up with others or a group thats interested in going to advanced sites and keeping bottom times as long as possible...

Thanks
John

jlpjr1966:
Rescue diver beginning photographer gonna be traveling to Cozumel alone and staying at Casa Mexicana. Planning to dive on Jan 15th, 16th, & 17th ? Have dove on cozumel once previously. Interested in experiencing some of more advanced sites... have made no reservation yet. Love to hook up with others or a group thats interested in going to advanced sites and keeping bottom times as long as possible...

Thanks
John
We're going to be in Playa del Carmen from the 15th -24th. I plan to do at least one dive in Cozumel. I am relatively new though.

STOGEY:
We're going to be in Playa del Carmen from the 15th -24th. I plan to do at least one dive in Cozumel. I am relatively new though.

Hi. Thanks man. I bit the bullet and decided to sign up as a single diver with Aldora the 15th, 16th, 17th...also gonna do a nitrox course. Join us. ;-) I got a real nice detailed letter back from Dave Dillhay addressing all my questions. I was really impressed.

jlpjr1966:

Thanks
John

Sorry you are missing us. We are there Dec. 29 - Jan 5 and doing many advanced sites since we have our own dive boat!

I just returned from a trip staying at the Casa Mexicana in Cozumel. Great place--clean, nice and good location in town! Enjoy your trip. See my thread for the report on Equalizers Dive Shop--not a great experience.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom