Cozumel Group Dive Trip SPECIAL! $929.99 Inclusive!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hbscuba

Contributor
Reaction score
We have a few spaces left for this Cozumel Group Trip Special! So, I thought I would share it with you, in case you are looking for a great winter getaway with nice diving and wonderful people! Departure from Detroit Metro.

$929.29 pp based on double occ. includes:

** Round trip Chartered Airfare from Detroit to Cozumel, Non-Stop, Sat to Sat!
** 7 Nights Accommodations (ROH) at the Casa del Mar
Hotel Casa del Mar Cozumel, Mexico
(This is a diver's-oriented hotel, quaint, clean, friendly, a 3 Star rating)
** Inclusive Food and Drink (Domestic Alcohol)
(Buffet Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner off the menu. Shrimp and Lobster are extra)
** Round Trip Airport Transfers
** U.S. and Mexican Taxes and Departure Taxes
** Group Leader from West Michigan Dive Travel - Heather Bloom

Add-On Options:
1) Diving: ~$58 per day for two tank morning boat diving with Dive Palancar/Del Mar Aquatics on site (Unlimited Shore Diving w/ 3 or more days of prepaid diving. Nice shore diving.) Del Mar Aquatics, Scuba Diving & Fishing in Cozumel, MEXICO.
2) Trip Cancellation Insurance - $69.99 pp - $89.99 pp
3) Park/Sleep/Fly Hotel near the Detroit Metro Airport - ~$90 - $100 per room to be used on the return.

Flight Schedule:

1/24/09 Dep Detroit 4:25 pm Arr Cozumel 7:20 pm
1/31/09 Dep Cozumel 8:20 pm Arr Detroit 1:05 am

*Costs: A non-refundable $200 deposit is needed to reserve your spot. Final Payment is due November 15, 2008. Final Payments made after November 15 are subject to a $25 late fee. Call WMD Travel at 231-855-1353 or email us at westmidivectr@aol.com for more information and reservations. Space limited. For more details on the trip go to our website at West Michigan Dive Center Travel Muskegon, MI - Travel Services for scuba divers.

Just an update for everyone....we now have only 8 spaces left on this special! UNFORTUNATLEY, I HAVE TO RELEASE THE SPACE THIS THURSDAY, SEPT. 25TH, END OF DAY. We area a friendly group of people....divers, non-divers and snorkelers are all going! I do have an opening for one male (who would like a male roommate) and one female (who would like a female roommate). This is an incredible deal for $929.29, from Detroit! Let me know how I can help! :)

Hi all,

My husband and I have had hbscuba plan and act as a group leader for many of our wonderful dive adventures. Infact we have two trips lined up with her right now. If you have any interest in group dive travel or need help in planning your own vacation she is the one to make it all happen for you. Laine

Thank you for the positive feedback, Laine! I have only been a Scuba Board member for a few months, so people don't know me yet. However, I have been doing dive travel for over 10 years now, and truly enjoy what I do! Planning dive trips to help others enjoy the incredible beauty and excitement of the underwater world is so rewarding. I am a detail person, so I think I am in the right job! As always, let me know how I can help! My cost is usually the same as what you can get on the internet. I do the work, and you relax and enjoy your dive vacation! :)

Update on this SPECIAL Price to Cozumel! I found a way to hold this space for a while longer! There may still be some of you who'd like to go, but missed the Sept 25th deadline for deposits. I have 8 spaces left from Detroit to Cozumel, direct for $929.29, inclusive!!! Let me know what questions you have and how I can help!

I have booked many trips with hbscuba, and all I can say is you won't be sorry. She does a wonderful job and covers every detail. All you have to do is show up and enjoy your trip. I have been fortunate enough to book trips with her to Cozumel twice,
Truk Lagoon & Palau twice, Kona, Turks & Cacos, Curacao, Papua NG and the Great Barrier Reef. Have also booked trips to Philippines in 2009, Raja Ampat and Galapogos in 2010. She does it all, Well !

Wow! Thanks so much for the kudos, Sherlock! :D Always a pleasure to have you on one of our trips! Can't wait for the Philippines, too! Happy Diving!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom