Cozumel for non-divers?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

saholz

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
My daughter and son-in-law are finally taking a very belated honeymoon trip. She's a teacher, so their vacation will be in mid April to coincide with the school break. Neither dive, but my son-in-law would like to try a resort class, and both would like to try some snorkeling.

I recommended Cozumel for them. It's relatively free of the spring break madness and a bit more laid back and friendly than some other Caribbean destinations I've been to. The're looking for a nice beach, an all-inclusive resort, and some day activities including tours. Proximity to San Miguel is not important, since they'll likely only get into town a couple of times and can take a taxi to get there. They have not done any traveling, so ease of travel is a major consideration and I'll probably book a charter for them.

So far, they seem to think the Iberostar has everything they would want. I've been to Cozumel, but my own focus has been on diving with a comfortable room available, and not much else. Is the Iberostar a good choice? Any other suggestions for a couple of non-divers? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom