Cozumel Chrysalis Group Needs Help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaBride

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Just wanted to remind everyone headed to the Isle in the next few months...If you have room for good used clothing or some school supplies...PLEASE bring them. The new school year has begun and we have depleted most of our supplies...time to raise some funds and start stocking for next year. Also Mardi Gras beads, masks, anything...bring them..we will sell them at the biggest fun raiser of the year during Carnaval. Thanks to all who have helped in the past and to new donors too.

I'm heading that way September 3. I plan on bringing some clothes, cash, etc...My problem is that I have no idea who to give them to. I was going to try to get over to the Cozumel ASPCA/animal rescue and make a cash donation, but I have no idea how to donate other items.

Angie

[Angie, Just take what ever you have over to Cozumel Mini Golf and give it to Scott. Or you can take it to Alicia or Chuco at Alicia's B & B on Calle 19 at Ave 65. Really appriciate your help. If you have any Mardi Gas beads around, throw them in too. Hope you have a great trip...I still have a long wait.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom