Cozumel cave guide

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Going to Cozumel in October for OW dive. Looking for cave guide. Dove Aerolito 10 years ago but don’t know if German Yanez is still active. Any leads appreciated

Going to Cozumel in October for OW dive. Looking for cave guide. Dove Aerolito 10 years ago but don’t know if German Yanez is still active. Any leads appreciated
I think German is still active so it would be worth trying to ping him if you have any contact info. His name came up in a conversation a couple of days ago about Cozumel cave systems. While I don’t remember the specifics, the way he was mentioned made me assume he was still active.

For those not familiar with him, for the past couple of decades if you asked a local about cave diving in Cozumel German’s name would probably be the first one you heard (and I don’t even know the guy )

Contact Salty
I was walking back to the road from the Caleta one day and I stopped to look at Cenote Aerolito. I didn't stay long; I was immediately assaulted by a horde of very large and hungry mosquitos.

Monstro was one of the best DMs ever at Aldora. I wish him well. Oops, maybe not Monstro…Mostro?

Dave Dillehay

Reactions: JFS

Back
Top Bottom