Coz trip, EL COZUMELEÑO OCEAN TOURS DIVE OP

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scott-

Registered
Reaction score
Hi there,

Heading to Coz in a month, looking for any information or tips on El Cozumeleno and the dive shop that operates from the resort.

Thanks for any advice,,,,

---------- Post added February 5th, 2014 at 11:40 AM ----------

After a lot of reading and searching I am finding that the dive op at El Coz does not do any diving or pick ups from the actual hotel. You need to take a cab to and from their main shop. I don't see any reason to stick with the house dive op, no discounts or anything.

My wife will be doing her referral dives while we are there, I am thinking it may be less stressful for her to shore dive her check off's so she does not feel overwhelmed on a boatful of people.

Any recommendations on a dive op that has decent shore diving and good instructors on the north end of the island?
I am spoiled from yearly trips to Bonaire, I feel like we may get nickeled and dimmed to death on this trip :-(

Last edited:
Howdy and welcome to Scubaboard. :admingreet:

Yeah, you started by booking a cheaper hotel north of town - which puts you at a disadvantage. Try our Cozumel forum.

Back
Top Bottom