Coz - ?'s - 1877Femtrip.com - Reef Club - Papa Hogs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Addict

Contributor
Reaction score
LOL!

I am interested in making my next dive trip to Cozumel! My wife and I just got our AOW and are ready to dive!

Cozumel seems to be pretty inexpensive (at least coming from Denver).

I have found an online travel agency that offers:
7 Nights All inclusive - Reef Club
Round trip Airfare
$788/pp

So my questions are this...
1. Is the Reef Club close to Papa Hogs?
2. Anyone been to the Reef Club - comments?
3. Anyone used this agency for travel: 1877femtrip.com
(this agency seems to have killer deals - almost too good to believe - so If anyone has heard of them, let me know...

Thanks for the help!!

Remember that old saying....if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is!

If you're interested in Cozumel, you need the perfect Cozumel map! Check out Map Chick's Coz map. Laura and her husband, Perry, have mapped everything...and I do mean everything...with a GPS unit often mounted on a bicycle! It is the most accurate map of anywhere I have ever seen. Sold on the honor system you have absolutely nothing to lose!

I forgot to post the map!

Here's a view showing the Reef Club. And here's the map view of the hotels.

There are some very good deals to Coz now because it's the low season & tourism is off even at that. I'm not familiar with the agency you cite, but I've seen similar packages being offered by agencies I do know to be reputable.

Not sure why proximity to Papa Hog's is important to you as with the exception of a few of the far northern hotels they pick up at the docks of all resorts, including the Reef Club.

Best regards.

DocVikingo

Back
Top Bottom