Coz last week of January

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rooster1

Reaction score
any of you folks going to be in Cozumel last week of January??

Rooster1 once bubbled...

you send me my ticket... it must be lost in the mail :D

Not sure of the date at this time.

Rooster1 once bubbled...

I'm going Jan of 2003 on a Carnival cruise, since my wife doesn't dive (yet!).

I've got pretty much the whole day from 7am until 10 pm or so.

After a bunch of phone calls and emails, I finally found out that Carnival uses Sand Dollar Sports. Are they good, bad, or somewhere in the middle?

Do you (or anybody else) have any recommendations for dive operators? There's no reason I have to use the one Carnival selected, and I don't want to waste my only week of warm weather between now and next June (I live in syracuse, NY where the weather ranges between really cold and sort of cloudy).

Thanks!

Web Monkey once bubbled...

I'm going Jan of 2003 on a Carnival cruise, since my wife doesn't dive (yet!).

I've got pretty much the whole day from 7am until 10 pm or so.

After a bunch of phone calls and emails, I finally found out that Carnival uses Sand Dollar Sports. Are they good, bad, or somewhere in the middle?

Do you (or anybody else) have any recommendations for dive operators? There's no reason I have to use the one Carnival selected, and I don't want to waste my only week of warm weather between now and next June (I live in syracuse, NY where the weather ranges between really cold and sort of cloudy).

Thanks!

I am planning on diving with Papa Hogs, they have a great reputation and besides they are fellow Canucks eh!:)

The wife and I are heading somewhere south in Jan...although probably the second week in Jan...Where are you staying ?? (If I may be so bold to ask).............Thanks

Butch103 once bubbled...
The wife and I are heading somewhere south in Jan...although probably the second week in Jan...Where are you staying ?? (If I may be so bold to ask).............Thanks

We're staying on the ship (Carnival something - Victory, maybe?), and will only be in Cozumel about a day.

Butch103 once bubbled...

we are staying at Casa Del Mar in Cozumel:)

The wife and I, and another couple are looking into the weekend of the 31st. We are weighing our bargain options and are considering staying at Casa del Mar and diving with Papa Hoggs. I'll let you know more when I know more. It would be cool to meet some Scubaboarders from far away lands! (Canada) :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom