COVID testing Turks and Caicos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SCUBAPA75

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Heading to Turks next month. Any ideas what US tests will work for entry?? The rapid tests don't seem to be accepted....Thanks in advance

Our resort was set up for doing the testing. It was a matter of getting tested the day before leaving and then the results went on an app. I think most resorts handle enough US tourists that they pretty much have to offer this kind of service.

All the info you need is here, specifically the section titled "Details on the COVID-19 Test Required for Entry".

Our resort was set up for doing the testing. It was a matter of getting tested the day before leaving and then the results went on an app. I think most resorts handle enough US tourists that they pretty much have to offer this kind of service.
I think that the OP is looking for what tests are required to get into TCI, not which tests are required to get back into the USA. The two countries have different requirements.

Back
Top Bottom