Coventry OW course

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

namabiru

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I'm posting for a friend, who will be attending uni. in Coventry next month. She said she thinks there may be a dive club on campus which may have good deals for getting OW certification, but I was wondering if anyone knew of someone in Coventry offering a relatively inexpensive but good quality cert. course. I know that you don't always want to go for a cheap course, and the knowledge is more important, but with her being a grad. student...

She wants to get certified, as she's interested in diving with me when I relocate to Qatar.

Thanks for any advice you can offer!

I have nearly finished OW at ScoobaBoosta in Leamington. I don't know how they compare on price -- our choice was based on locality, and the fact that they'd given us great service shopping for snorkelling kit. However it's been an overwhelmingly positive experience so far.

Wherever you train in Coventry, it's fairly likely you'd do the open water part at Stoney Cove.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom