Couple of dive events....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jbd

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
to ponder. I would like to have a "Halloween" dive sometime in October. Falling Rock and Cerulean come to mind for the dive site. Laurel lake would also be a possibility.

I would also like to get together a trip to the Great Lakes next summer for a day of wreck diving with Lost Yooper as our guide.
Please look at your calender and lets start thinking of dates we can go.

Also we are interested in any suggestions for dive trips and other activities.

Sounds like a plan to me. Lets see who is interested.

Chad

is to meet with the Ontario chapter and dive Lake Ontario or the St. Lawrence River.

jbd once bubbled...
is to meet with the Ontario chapter and dive Lake Ontario or the St. Lawrence River.

Honest you would be -- welcomed to the neighbourhood that is. Diving up here is great (IMHO - though I might be a wee bit prejudiced).

Diving Gal,

You all are welcome to come visit us as well. I don't know that I could say the diving is great but the company is good. (well maybe not so much but you are welcome anyway.)

Chad

ckharlan66 once bubbled...
Diving Gal,

You all are welcome to come visit us as well. I don't know that I could say the diving is great but the company is good. (well maybe not so much but you are welcome anyway.)

Chad

you just never know when I might show up. hehehe

requires the use of a KPPD.

That would be a great trip. As always, I am interested. I will definitely keep it in mind and on the agenda for next summer!:D

I think I know who you may be. I joined the Parrotheads in Jan. Met someone and big news recently. Did we play softball together?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom