countries on board

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Redshift wrote...
metridium, I've never dived in Madeira itself but, I've dived in Porto Santo wich is another island of that archipelago. Wonderful dives!
I'd love to hear what it's like sometime! Although I've visited the Canary Islands, I didn't dive and often wondered what I missed.

I'd also love to get out to the Azores at least once. Have any of our Portuguese or other members been diving there?

Arnaud once bubbled...
France, Italy, USA, Russia, Tunisia, Germany...

Sounds like the group we got stuck in at France '98...

THE FIVE ELEMENTS:
Earth
Air
Water
Fire
SOCCER

Hi Conor

there's 3 Ireland based (me, irishdiver,rigngrind who never posts anything), who's the other UK based one?

I must get some sort of shamrock or something for my posts :eek:ut:

I was thinking of heads up, who I think is Irissh but over here. But in trying to find his user name I also found brendantw and irsihcavediver who appear to be back home. Thats not to forget others such as brentierney who I'm not sure if they are Irish born but are Irish

irishcavediver wow. I came across two guys on a boat in Kerry once who were Irish and cave divers but apart from that I never really thought about the fact that there are Irish cave divers.

Don't want to get too parochial, but hi to the Irish contingent! I've been away from the board for a little over a week due to a change of job and I'm suffering withdrawal symptoms! Plus my phone bill is about to go through the roof because I won't get access at work any more. ;-0

It's obviously the off-season when we had to revive this old thread, but for the record you guys missed out two other Irish based members that I've come across: Bradhoran, who seems to spend his life travelling around the world to dive the most exotic locations, lucky so-and-so; and Ttmac, who does none of the above but occasionally braves the murky waters off Wicklow with me. :)

Back
Top Bottom