could you name that 1st stage?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

agree - stick up is here in the Bavarian Forest very common... or other regions within mare nostrum and the baltic sea...
but be ensured: behind some of the trunks there is one or another who like their egg sunny side up :cool:
g´daye mate

agree - stick up is here in the Bavarian Forest very common... or other regions within mare nostrum and the baltic sea...
but be ensured: behind some of the trunks there is one or another who like their egg sunny side up :cool:
g´daye mate
We found happy-diver's Bavarian twin.

We found happy-diver's Bavarian twin.
yep. ying and yang :)
hey, last year in Bali i met a nice Aussie couple. had some tired eyes. told me the gov´s raised the lovelacking industrial beer prices up to.... Tnny... can´t remember-- said some astronimic units.. six of something... imperial conversion... bluey...horrible.. dog’s breakfast... we cried whole day... gone diving but their masks were filled up with more salty water in the goggles than outside..
no good place for twin...

Struth

Cobber, come, visit our bavarian forest diving swamps, get a lil bogged, but our beer is great and bright and cheap... Fair dinkum. And its head you can knock granite with :) It’s my shout this time and we´ll throw another shrimp on the barbie!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom