Could be an interesting year.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gary, I feel your pain. Its never easy when its a child, and it makes it a lot harder when it happens because the parents were stupid. Take care of yourself, ok? My prayers are with you team and the little boy's family and friends.

Kayla:
Gary, I feel your pain. Its never easy when its a child, and it makes it a lot harder when it happens because the parents were stupid. Take care of yourself, ok? My prayers are with you team and the little boy's family and friends.
My team didn't have anything to do with this one. It happened just down stream and next door. It just sucks to lose a kid like that.

Gary D.

Sorry to hear about this. It is one of the reasons I want to get into PSD at some time and it is also one of the reasons I think from time to time I'd rather not. Making a difference balanced out by trying to make one and not being able to. My hat is off to you and all of you that do this.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom