Costa Rica Report - Just Returned

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ToddMH:
Hey SFScuba, I think we were on the same dive boat one of the days. Hope you enjoyed the rest of your trip. I learned a lot from this site as I was planning my trip, so I'll throw my comments in too. I dove for five days in May-June.

Todd, I'm pretty sure we were on the same boat. I threw up my comments for the same reason. I received a lot of information and suggestions when planning our trip to Costa Rica and wanted to do the same for others. We did have a great rest of the trip.

-George

Heading to Tamarindo in a few weeks, staying at Villas Langosta. The web site for the condo lists Aqua Rica dive shop. It isn't PADI certified, which sent up a concern, but also the message boards and dive books don't say much (anything) about diving at Tamarindo. Any experience with this shop? Should we drive up towards to Guanacaste to dive?

Seth

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom