Costa Club/Hotel Brisas/Magic Sunset

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubajen

Reaction score
Just noticed on Bay Adventures web-site, that Hotel Brisas is going through another name change.What is the deal, why so many name changes? Is it being turned over that many times in such a short period of time.
Well, maybe they will improve the food.

I"m surprised, they have the biggest pool in the island, and I really like the place when I went back in 02 (was called the Costa Club back then). I even like the food, it was just the drinks that I found bland.

Just received e mail from Bay Adventures-" The name change does not have any effect on reservations. Still the same ownership and management."

We will be there Dec. 6th thru 13th--Blowing bubbles

They're probably just changing the name because of complaints from the Brisas condos north of town. Although they could have picked a better name than "Magic Sunset" *gag*

I agree about the food at Brisas. Maybe the Magic Sunset can hire a Magic Chef that can add some flavor to the grub!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom