Cosina CX2/CXM Use it or send to museum?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hello to all,
My father gave me an old cosina cx2 with the cxm underwater case and flash, I am wondering if this is still considered a good camera or is it just to heavy to be lugging around on my trip to thailand. It's in perfect working order though.

Hello to all,
My father gave me an old cosina cx2 with the cxm underwater case and flash, I am wondering if this is still considered a good camera or is it just to heavy to be lugging around on my trip to thailand. It's in perfect working order though.

The Cosina CX-2 is Japanese model made in the 80's. It is very similar to a famous camera known as the LC-A, but it is said that the Cosina is better in quality. I am looking to buy a Cosina and see for myself. If you have tested it out, let me know how it is or if you want to sell it I am willing to buy it!
Kel

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom