Coral Spawning trip in the Flower Gardens?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cabo

Reaction score
Anyone booked for this trip? An office mate and I are considering going. I've only done the 2 night trips before and this spawning trip is 5 nights.

Has anyone been before and other than the actual spawn, does it draw other creatures in?

Thanks

I'm booked on the SeaSearcher II.

My 1st trip out was for a coral spawn. The Monday was 9/11 so we headed in after the 1st dive. I don't remember any unusual critters, but it was pretty cool.

I thought the trips for the coral spawning were already sold out! Will let you know if I can get in. And, no I have not been there for the coral spawning, so cannot make any other comments. Maria

I know of a shop that has spots open for the beginning of September. Its close to coral spawn.

Check the Gulf-diving web site and find the shops that are listed to go. Then let your fingers do the walking.

TwoBit

TwoBitTxn:
I know of a shop that has spots open for the beginning of September. Its close to coral spawn.

Check the Gulf-diving web site and find the shops that are listed to go. Then let your fingers do the walking.

TwoBit

Tks, I'll try. I guess some of us just think about the Spree and the Fling when it comes tot he FG... baah :)
Maria

well, I just came back from Lubbock today.... all the spots are gone..... please keep me in mind for any other diving you do. PM me or email me with the link on the profile. Have a great time.... Maria

sharkdiver00

The gulf-diving.com web site shows slots still left for the Coral Spawning trip leaving 9/3. They have both the Fling and Spree going out. Here are all the shops that are on those boats for that trip. They should be able to call Gulf Diving and get one of the open slots, even if they say the slots they had available are booked.

Scuba Houston 281-497-7651 (This is who I used)
Sea Sport Scuba 281-970-0941
Houston Scuba Academy 713-721-7825

Gulf Coast Scuba 409-866-0111
Mikes Dive Center 337-430-0073
The Dive Shop 936-632-3483

sharkdiver00:
well, I just came back from Lubbock today.... all the spots are gone..... please keep me in mind for any other diving you do. PM me or email me with the link on the profile. Have a great time.... Maria

Back
Top Bottom