copyright free underwater marine photos?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

justleesa:
I just love bringing this up again!

Good thread. That or something similar-titled should be a sticky in the underwater photography forum.

Anybody locate any copyright-free marine photo sites yet? After reading the above link info I don't think such a website exists, unless the photos are expressly stated as being free for download.

I was pretty shocked that after reading this thread I noticed that some of the pictures the guy who designed my website used, came from the scubaboard gallery.

I am going through the gallery now looking for the pics, but if anyone has the time could you check my site and let me know ifany of the pics belong to you or who it belongs to?

http://www.submersion.co.za

I apologise in advance to anyone who had their pics used without permission, the guy even put "All content and imagery is Copyright Submersion Scuba unless otherwise stated. Any imagery or content not copyrighted is believed to be in the public domain, please contact us if any of the content belongs to you or if you feel it should be removed." in the copyright notice!

scubaculture...I don't actually see many photos on the site at all.

One thing though, you have hot links to your courses on the prices page, but no one would know as they aren't in another colour/font etc. I found them accidentally...might want to fix that to make it easy for people. Run your mouse over Advanced Course and Scuba Diver etc...

Thanks Alcina, I have all the code here but I have no idea how it works?

Something about stylesheets. I will tell the guy to sort it out though!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom