Copis Mini Meg for sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wedivebc

CCR Instructor Trainer
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
I have been asked by a friend to sell the very first Copis Meg ever built. It is a mini meg can with 13cuft steel tanks and comes with 8lb SS backplate and diverite trek wing. It also comes with 1 al40 bailout bottle, 2 al 63 stages and DIN regs for each. There is a spare parts kit which includes 3 new teledyne sensors, O-rings, 2 sets of mushroom valves, mouthpiece, etc. There is a head only calibration kit and a dwyer flow meter. The regs are Apeks DS4s. The rebreather comes with the ADV, and MGB valve.
Also included in the package is a trimix enabled VR3.

The entire package is listed at $6800 OBO and training is available.
The rebreather alone lists for $5500 and the package will only be broken down in the event the rebreather sells seperately.
This package would be perfect for the smaller person who wants a very well maintained compact rebreather.
Pics can be seen here Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket
Please PM me with any questions.

Motivated seller has asked me to drop price to $6000 firm for everything listed.

Any takers at $5500 for everything listed above?

:D

Back
Top Bottom