Cooper River Dive Easter Weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

octotat

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm in the prcocess of chartering Off the Wall to dive the Cooper River Easter weekend, and we have a couple (2 - 3) of open positions. Instead of searching the yard for Easter Eggs, come and join us searching the river bottom for gigantic fossil shark teeth. You can paint them pretty colors when you get home if you'd like. PM me if you're interested.

octotat:
I'm in the prcocess of chartering Off the Wall to dive the Cooper River Easter weekend, and we have a couple (2 - 3) of open positions. Instead of searching the yard for Easter Eggs, come and join us searching the river bottom for gigantic fossil shark teeth. You can paint them pretty colors when you get home if you'd like. PM me if you're interested.

Is this a two day dive or just one; if one which?
:monkeydan

It would be both days, Saturday and Sunday. I'm not sure of the name of the town that we all meet in , but it's on I-26 about 30 minutes from Charleston. Our lodging for Friday night and Saturday night is expected to be about $110.00 per person total. I don't have the rates on the charter at this time.

octotat:
It would be both days, Saturday and Sunday. I'm not sure of the name of the town that we all meet in , but it's on I-26 about 30 minutes from Charleston. Our lodging for Friday night and Saturday night is expected to be about $110.00 per person total. I don't have the rates on the charter at this time.

I could come out for Saturday, but not Sunday; kids, church, etc...

We need someone for both days to share in boat costs as we are going to charter it for both days. Ditch the church, wife and kids and come diving (Caution: each of these options may have severe reprecussions, proceed at your own risk)!

No can do the Sunday. But if you guys end up with a slot open on Saturday, let me know.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom