cool tank boots

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If I could get $5 for my tank boots, I would jump at the offer. I can't even give mine away.

obviously some folks are lacking a sense of humor here. i can't believe i need to explain this. the irony is that these boots are beat up pieces of junk, and this guy is attempting to sell them...and not cheaply. unless they're signed by lloyd bridges, jacques cousteau, or flipper, i don't see the point. probably cost the guy about $1 to list them on ebay. if someone is ignorant enough to buy the boots for $15 with shipping, they need to have their c-card pulled. they aren't capable of making heady decisions. jimc hit the nail on the head. thanks for playing.

Still don't see anything wrong with the auction. The price isn't ridiculous. Sure, I could go to a LDS and buy two for about the same price, but not everyone has an LDS nearby.

If I were in a remote location, would paying $15.00 including shipping be such a bad price once you factor in traveling 100 miles?

It looks like the guy is cleaning out his closet. I can't really blame him for trying to get some cash.

tiburon72157:
...and not cheaply. unless they're signed by lloyd bridges, jacques cousteau, or flipper, i don't see the point.

I don't recall ever seeing Flipper using scuba gear. Seems to me he was into freediving. Was he an aluminum or steel tank guy? Did he wear his mask on his forehead to indicate distress? I'm sure he would have shopped at his LDS exclusively being as there was no internet at that time.
:D

Back
Top Bottom