Cool Dive Video

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wjefferis

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I went down to Gary's Gulf Divers in Orange Beach, Alabama today and picked up a cool dive video containing some of the local dive sites. It definitely makes you want to jump in the water after watching it. I look forward to some cool video of the Oriskany in the future.

wjefferis:
I went down to Gary's Gulf Divers in Orange Beach, Alabama today and picked up a cool dive video containing some of the local dive sites. It definitely makes you want to jump in the water after watching it. I look forward to some cool video of the Oriskany in the future.

That’s the Video I was talking about in another ongoing thread, Rather if a person liked spear fishing or just the Marine life out there this DVD is a must see. Those Tug frames made a person feel they were right there sort of like a Imax. I kept grabbing my mask to clear it as I normally do since I sport a mustache. My five year old loves it he cant get over all the walls of fish. Now he telling everyone that daddy is taking him diving with the fish while he is carrying around the DVD case to it

By the way welcome to the board , Well just have to keep poking Gary for some new ones to feed our winter hunger

I have a Morrisons springs one that You can view at GGD but no copys at this time.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom