Cool android wallpaper app! "Under the Sea"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

starkvision

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Just wanted to share this neat app I got for my android smart phone. Search the app market for "under the sea". It has a cool app, free or paid version (i got the paid version), with a bunch of awesome underwater photos from Alaska, BC, Mexico, and the Bahamas that you can set as your wallpaper. They look pretty cool as the background, and the app has cool underwater breathing sounds as you scroll through the pics with captions.

Maybe that would be a better forum...but thought since it was about checking out some cool underwater photos this is an appropriate forum. I'm new to this whole forum deal.

im checking it out now....... i liked the pics but i have too many shortcuts so i was unable to enjoy the background. here are a few free fun games to check out. Orca slap, bloody penguin baseball, penguin toss or hungry shark. they are all mindless games to kill time, its fun for some mindless activity.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom