Cook Islands? -> Newbie

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:no What a huge mistake you're making :54: . We are French doctors and if you can understand French,

:

I just had to reply, I really dislike it when people have to throw out what their professions are. What does you being a doctor have ANYTHING to do with diving in Rarotonga?
I think the point is everyone has different experience with different dive companies and sometimes a place caters better to certain divers than others. I happened to have a good experience with Cook Islands Divers. SeaTurtle42 happened to have a good experience with The Dive Centre. Stranglerfig happened to have a good expereince with Pacific Divers. I think that's all the dive companies in Rarotonga? So take it as you will. If you are planning to go, research each place and choose the best that suits you. The island itself is a beautiful place to visit even if you decide not to dive.
Which gets back to the point being a doctor really has nothing to do with this thread. :shakehead:

Which gets back to the point being a doctor really has nothing to do with this thread. :shakehead:

Vous auriez raison si BubblesDown n'avait pas précédemment dit que je "travaillais pour" (works for ) pacific divers .:shakehead:

(You would be right if BubblesDown had not said earlier that I was working for pacific divers .:shakehead: )

(Ce qui paraît peu compatible avec le fait que je suis médecin et que mon rapport sur BMPP date de décembre 2007 ) :rofl3:

J'aurais beaucoup de difficultés à avoir des interets communs avec le propriétaire d'un centre de plongée .

Ceci dit vous auriez mieux fait de vous abstenir de faire un Troll sur mon intervention .Chacun rapporte son expérience ..après chacun fait ses choix .

Bernard

edit.

G.UY, I clearly don't work at the Dive Centre since if you have noted, I have mentioned that it's not worth diving in the Cooks. Check the facts.

one thing has nothing to do with other.

ive been to, live and worked in many places that i wouldnt bother returning too.
what you write in your post is clearly indicative of someone who has worked for the centre because no one else would write anything like that.

just admit to being caught out

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom