Continued Problems??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaSteve

Wow.....what a DB
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I am not sure if this is an SB problem or on my end so I figure I will ask.

I seem to be having a lot (every other if not 2 out of 3) page load problems today. Most of the loads (proper or "page not found" loads) are fairly quick but it is getting worse it seems. I am having no problems with any other surfing so I pass to SB to see if you are in the process of correcting whatever it is.

You are not alone; I couldn't get in either this morning.

But my problem still exists right now....are you still having issues or was it just this morning? The problem I had this morning....slow but accurate page loading seems to have been fixed. Now I am just getting a whole lot of "Page Not Found" (I think...I just quickly hit refresh) errors.

But my problem still exists right now....are you still having issues or was it just this morning? The problem I had this morning....slow but accurate page loading seems to have been fixed. Now I am just getting a whole lot of "Page Not Found" (I think...I just quickly hit refresh) errors.

It's working great now. What browser are you using? I almost exclusively use Mozilla Firefox. It is faster and safer than Internet Explorer.

At this time... there is no issue with any of the servers. We actually believe the other issue to be a Network Switch (HUB) and not actually a machine itself. We're having that item replaced tonight when it's slower on the site.

Back
Top Bottom