Considering DG03

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have one and got about 30 dives on it. the only thing I had a problem with and don't know the reason, when I used it for multiple dives in nitrox mode, it would go into gauge mode on the second dive.. had to wait 24 hrs for it to right itself. As a computer for a single dive, it's been fantastic.

I have one and got about 30 dives on it. the only thing I had a problem with and don't know the reason, when I used it for multiple dives in nitrox mode, it would go into gauge mode on the second dive.. had to wait 24 hrs for it to right itself. As a computer for a single dive, it's been fantastic.

hmmm...that does seem unusual. I do multiple nitrox dives as well as changing between nitrox and air between dives all the time. If you go from nitrox to air you do have to set it to 21% (as opposed to AIR) for the air dive following a nitrox dive.

Do you have the nitrox default 50% for repetitive dives set to OFF? I think the factory default is set to ON. If it is set to OFF the computer defaults to the last nitrox setting for repetitive dives. If it is set to ON it defauts to a nitrox setting of 50% for repetitive dives. Could it be reducing your NDLs for the second dive and think you're blowing your stops? It should be screaming or flashing (if audible is off) at you if this is the case? That might lock you out in gauge mode. Sorry if I'm being "simple" and you've already thought of this. :)

Last edited:
thanks.. it happened when I first got the computer, but have only been doing air dives for the past few months, so haven't really looked into it..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom