Wanted Conshelf XIV 1st Stage DIN

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hmm. I have a couple of mk10's I believe. Maybe an mk5. I'd have to check. I may also be coming into an mk7 honker shortly. Would that be of interest to you?
I also have a 109 that needs some tlc that I probably won't touch. Chrome is a little rough on the knob though.

Hmm. I have a couple of mk10's I believe. Maybe an mk5. I'd have to check. I may also be coming into an mk7 honker shortly. Would that be of interest to you?
I also have a 109 that needs some tlc that I probably won't touch. Chrome is a little rough on the knob though.
Maybe the MK-10s. What kind of shape are they in? The Conshelf is clean as a whistle and the previous owner used it freshwater only. It looks almost new. Are the MK-10s DIN? All my tanks are DIN.

I have 109s and neither the MK-5 or Honker interest me.

I may have one in the abandoned reg basket. I’ll check next week. If I can find it, it’s yours.

No. They're yoke. They are in good shape but that doesn't really help if you can't put 'em on a tank.

I may have one in the abandoned reg basket. I’ll check next week. If I can find it, it’s yours.

Wow. Thank you.

Looking for a small in line (non L) 1st stage easily rebuildable with readily available service kit.

But mostly the shiny chrome.
Save yourself a load of work, get a MK2.

Save yourself a load of work, get a MK2.

I was looking at one of those. Can you explain, please?

and what about the MK3?

I was looking at one of those. Can you explain, please?

and what about the MK3?
The MK 2 is incredibly simple, the late model with a DIN comes in pretty compact. I don’t recall what the MK3 is in difference to the more common, easy to find mk2.

Why do you want a non “L” configuration? If you look at a MK 2 service kit, discounting port plug o rings it’s something like 4 parts.

i like the in-line compactness. but then, I don't know squat about regs, new or old so I am pretty much just basing this all on aesthetics. The ease of service part is so that I can start to understand how they work and do it myself. 4 parts sounds right about my skill level, though. now just to find a reasonably cheap one and have at it. i found a couple on ebay but they are coming in around $50 without shipping. I am planning on pairing this up with my beautiful new 109's (thank you, sir).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom