Conshelf ID

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

In that case I would know it is a 14, right?

Most likely, yes. I have however come across numerous Conshelfs that have the wrong badged Yoke knob on them. Main point is that the 21, 22 and 14 all have the same number and use standard sized ports do in reality could be any of the three. All should be badged with their respective numbers.

Most likely, yes. I have however come across numerous Conshelfs that have the wrong badged Yoke knob on them. Main point is that the 21, 22 and 14 all have the same number and use standard sized ports do in reality could be any of the three. All should be badged with their respective numbers.
I could not find that in the history thread on VDH, but wonder if there is a way to correlate the serial # to the model. Is there a published table somewhere?

I could not find that in the history thread on VDH, but wonder if there is a way to correlate the serial # to the model. Is there a published table somewhere?

There should be a way to correlate, AL may be able to match it for you. I'm sure one of the experts will be along shortly to assist.

FWIW although they all share the same ports the spacing is not the same. I currently own some 14s and 21s and the port locations are slightly different between the two.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom