Conshelf 14/ Conshelf XIV

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

buddhasummer

Down under...
ScubaBoard Supporter
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
As per photos. The second stages are a Conshelf 14 and a Conshelf Otopus, both fully functional cracking at around 1.2 and 1.4 respectively. Later model with side port. New style exhaust Ts. Very good condition but with some scuffs although nothing major. Mouth pieces are new Aqualung Comfobites.

The first stage is a Conshelf XIV with 3x 3/8 LP ports and 1x 3/8 HP port so will need an adaptor if you wish to use a standard HP hose. The first stage looks to be functional ip locks solid at around 130 but I haven't dived it so cannot guarantee first hand proper functioning. Cosmetically it's in pretty good condition with the usual scuffs but no serious corrosion. As I cannot be sure of its last service etc I will include a new stock OEM kit for it.

I do have two brand new, new stock, face plates but that will increase cost.

I'd like $200 shipping cost by EMS will be $30, it's actually more but I'll pay the rest. PayPal preferred. Cheers.
IMG_2320.JPG
IMG_2321.JPG
IMG_2322.JPG
IMG_2324.JPG
IMG_2325.JPG
IMG_2327.JPG
IMG_2328.JPG
IMG_2329.JPG
IMG_2330.JPG
IMG_2331.JPG

Last edited:
Status