Congrats Ed_Dman: Inon Artist of the Month

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for all the wonderful wishes! I'm very pleased and honored to be selected as artist of the month. :D

Ed.

jonix:
any inon sponsorship in the near future? :D

How I wish so, Jon! In need of another strobe and fisheye! :lol:

Ed.

Ed_Dman:
How I wish so, Jon! In need of another strobe and fisheye! :lol:

Ed.

i'm thinking of writing them something like..."poor underwater photographer needs strobes and other inon toys desperately... will kill himself if wish is not granted" :rofl3:

kidding aside ed. congrats on the recognition, your captures are beautiful. i'd frame them if i were you. :wink:

jonix:
i'm thinking of writing them something like..."poor underwater photographer needs strobes and other inon toys desperately... will kill himself if wish is not granted" :rofl3:

That's not a bad idea, Jon! :rofl3: :rofl3:

jonix:
kidding aside ed. congrats on the recognition, your captures are beautiful. i'd frame them if i were you. :wink:

Thanks a lot for the kind words, Jon! I really appreciate it! :wink:

Ed.

how about this? :D

jonix:
i'm thinking of writing them something like..."poor underwater photographer with lots of fans needs strobes and other inon toys desperately... will switch to another brand if wish is not granted" :rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom