Congrat to Mike Veitch for BsOUP International Focus on competition for u/w photo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fantastic photo Mike.

jepuskar:
This guy is saturating the news...must be the BP/W. hehe

Aaaa, first post i read this morning, gave me a good laugh! Nicely said Jep!

Thanks again everyone.

Mike, I gotta know.....was that the only pic you shot of the Mantas? If so, did you know it was going to turn out that good or did you feel like..orr crap, this better be good otherwise I'll kick myself. :)

Only pic i took? But of course....

Actually no, the mantas were going off that morning and got quite a few shots, that one being by far the best. And luckily enough i do get to dive with them on most days so the kicking myself part is luckily enough only about twice a week! You'd be amazed how easy it is to screw up shots day after day....
SHot one with the 10.5mm fisheye the other day, hard not to get the whole manta in the frame right? Wrong.....fantastic shot....if you don't mind the manta not having cephalic fins.......:( kicked myself for that one!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom