Congrat to Mike Veitch for BsOUP International Focus on competition for u/w photo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Congrats! Mike that is a great photo. I so want to dive with the Manta Rays - what wonderful creatures.

Becky

Congratulations!

It looks like a tuly great shot but why on earth did they not link those thumbnails to larger images of the winning shots? I don't know how we're supposed to be able to tell much of anything looking at a tiny 140x210 jpeg. I realize you don't want to give away a large file but there's a happy middle ground and 140x210 isn't it.

Nice work Mike!

dsafanda:
Congratulations!

It looks like a tuly great shot but why on earth did they not link those thumbnails to larger images of the winning shots? I don't know how we're supposed to be able to tell much of anything looking at a tiny 140x210 jpeg. I realize you don't want to give away a large file but there's a happy middle ground and 140x210 isn't it.

Thanks guys. Well, i can't help you out with the other images but if you go to my website Big Blue Images and click on Rays in the gallery it is there...

Or i can just put it here i suppose....for those who don't want to look at my website :11ztongue
DSC_7049.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom