Computer service problems

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
Hello Oceanic,

I live in Mexico in Playa del Carmen and work as a PADI Instructor. I have always had a oceanic dive computer and they have alway died of old age. Over a year and a half ago my clients bought me a Oceanic dive computer as a gift. About 8 months ago my computer started reading funny and shuting off during the dive and the pressure gauge was off. A nieghboring dive shop who sells oceanic masks and fins whom works with the Mexico city Authorized Dealer turned it into to them to do the service on it. This was 8 months ago :( I have had the dive shop call almost every week some times they said it should be back next week and other times had no clue were it was. About 3 weeks ago they sent me back only the computer with out the console and pressure gauge. Today they sent me back sombody elses console with a depth gauge instead of a pressure gauge and no HP hose. I have decided to write because I think it is important for you guys to know what Oceanic Authorized dealer in Mexico is doing. Also how can we make this right after 8 months still have no working computer and pressure gauge. The model is the Veo 100 NX with console.

Waiting for some type of reply, Lisa

Back
Top Bottom