Computer & Regs for Sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

contender

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I am selling a Dive Rite Duo, with the box and papers, has only 4 logged dives on it for $300.00. No scratches or marks on it.

Selling 3 ScubaPro MK 25 with S600 seconds in good shape $225.00 each. Have 4 rebuild kits with these.

1- New MK 25 with G250V second stage, don't have the box, but have paper work and warranty card. $300.00

Holy SICK DEAL!!!!

Hope I am first in line.

Are they DIN or yoke?

If they are all Din i will make an offer now. Please let me know first.

All are din.

And two were sold apparently before I posted so there is only one left of the three. I have a hard time believing someone really got in there before me since it was less than 5 minutes after the OP. WAHHHHHHHH!!!:baby: :(

2 are gone, 1 MK 25 S600 left.

MK 25 G250V sold pending payment.

Computer is still available.

And two were sold apparently before I posted so there is only one left of the three. I have a hard time believing someone really got in there before me since it was less than 5 minutes after the OP. WAHHHHHHHH!!!:baby: :(

Looks like you should have been faster!!!

Sorry, all regs are gone, only the computer is left.

Great price on the computer. I think I paid 450.00+- for the same one brand new. Wish I had seen this deal.

<Bump because I like DiveRite. :p>

Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom