Computer for Sherwood 3 Guage Console

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Big-n-Buoyant

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I received a 3-guage Sherwood console last year. I like its compact design (SPG, depth, compass), but am considering buying my first dive computer, now.

Do you have any recommendations for a quality dive computer that you KNOW fits the round Sherwood console boot to replace the SPG?

Thanx,

Well..it would replace the depth gauge not the SPG.

Genesis hocky puck computers like the Genesis ReAct, Genesis ReSource and Sherwood Profile fit the console and they are still in production.

All the other older Pelagic manufactured hockey pucks like the US Diveres Matrix and Matrix Master, and the Oceanic Prodigy and Data 100 will fit and are avilable pretty cheap if you want to go with a used computer - just be advised there is no longer warranty support or service available for them.

I am not sure about the current crop of Oceanic hockey pucks like the Veo 100 and 200 but I suspect they would fit.

I wouls see if you can find a sherwood logic anywhere. They has been discontinued this year but they are the exact same as the profile except they can handle nitrox. They fit perfectly. My LDs was blowing them out at a great price. Let me know if you are interested.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom