computaaaah

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

haggis

Reaction score
hi guys, thought I might find the answers I'm looking for here.
I'm considering buying a computer and have got a rough idea of the features I want (wrist mounted, not air intergrated, nitrox capable, capable of doing stage deco, not especially interested in downloading ability to a PC). I dive exclusively in cold (damn cold!) water so a temperature gauge might be nice!!! Anyone care to make any suggestions/point me in another direction entirely as to what I should be looking for. Price is an issue (what kind of student would I be if it wasn't!) but I'm willing to spend to get what I want. Hope u can help

cheers

the haggis monster

Take a look at a Nitek3 from Dive Rite. Another idea, get some deco software (right now GUE's decoplanner is the easiest to use, just put in time,depth,gas, and poof tables) and a Bottom Timer (Sunnto Viper has the PC download capibility, temp gauge, and good to 500 fsw)

Suggestion 2 will be cheaper than a Nitek3 if cost is a issue

Eric

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom