Compressor For Sale, and then some :)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaAndDreams

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
I know what you might be thinking...but to pre-empt any rumors.

1) Yes I am still teaching
...a. Yes I am still diving
...b. Yes I am still mixing gases
2) No I am not getting a divorce
3) Yes Jay will probably be miffed that I am selling my compressor
4) I am not desperate for money nor desperate to sell the compressor, no ridiculess offers please.

What do you get.

-- One compressor, Alkin W31 220V 1 Phase, less then one year old. Low hours (Approx 120 see pic) New Value $2995 (plus lots of shipping from mainland). Airetex Compressors

-- One Home-made Mixing stick system assembly (both sticks, 1 O2, 1 He Regulator and hoses), with ONE O2 analyzer (pictured). New Value (if bought retail): $1000.

-- One Mixed Gas Blender Class. Value: $299.00

-- Everything is in working order.

You will be able to mix your own Nitrox with this system (given you can get your own O2 and your significant other won't mind). All you need to add for Trimix Mixing is one additional O2 Analyzer (sorry I have to keep one...).

compressor1.jpg

compressor2.jpg

compressor3.jpg

compressor4.jpg

compressor5.jpg

compressor6.jpg

No the windex is not included :)

Total Value if bought new: ~4300 + S/H

Yours for: $2900.00 OBO

Goes on CRAIGSLIST IN A WEEK
Goes on E-BAY in 2 WEEKS

I suspect this will end up on ebay, but figured I would offer locally first.

Best Regards,

Sherman

If I wasn't moving.......:(

'tis approaching that time....guess I can try the main SB selling forum. Price reduced to 2700. I'd rather not ship this thing.

use someone else to top off...but in a couple of months I won't need it personally (hint) and I am moving onto Hickam AFB...where I don;t think they would appreciate 100% O2 bottles and a compressor...

There is a deal I made with my wife that goes something like..if we move on base I get XYZ...she responded "sure, aslong as you pay cash"

Now who is going to buy my boat! :)

..but in a couple of months I won't need it personally (hint) and I am moving onto Hickam AFB...where I don;t think they would appreciate 100% O2 bottles and a compressor...

There is a deal I made with my wife that goes something like..if we move on base I get XYZ...she responded "sure, aslong as you pay cash"
hmmmm.. do tell.. what is XYZ???

ahhhhh-ha.. nm.. i know! i know!
you've been talkin' to Darin at IDH haven't you?

XYZ = Inspiration :D
and with that.. you obviously won't need the compressor/stick..
nor the ducky.. because you can do a 3+ hour shore dive to the YO and back :wink:

Back
Top Bottom