Completed my first dive!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jurgen

Registered
Reaction score
Well folks I have completed my first dive and am now an SSI certified diver... woohooo!

I had a great time and want to thank Tom, Steve, and Meme for the great time and wondeful experience. Those were my instructors for those who care... 8)

I was able to hold a fresh water eel in my hands for a few seconds. I think I am going to enjoy my new hobby!

jurgen_full_suit_small.jpg

jurgen_skimp_wetsuit_small.jpg

Congratulations

How'd you like Vortex? There are a bunch of us meeting over there this weekend, check out the Trips subforum and look at Kraken's post.

There are alot of other springs in that area worth checking out as well.

congrats. on your cert., and welcome to a whole new world. Where do you live? A bunch of us try to get together as often as possiable, so if your close, we will make sure to invite you along.

Kyle

kylepreid:
congrats. on your cert., and welcome to a whole new world. Where do you live? A bunch of us try to get together as often as possiable, so if your close, we will make sure to invite you along.

Kyle

I live in Montgomery Alabama and i have no dive partner so I will definately be looking to hook up with some local divers. I am going to dive in Panama City this weekend. I would love to meet up with the guys at Vortex Springs this weekend but I do not know if I can make it since we are diving that same weekend in PC. I apreciate the southern hospitality from everyone.

Jurgen:
I live in Montgomery Alabama and i have no dive partner so I will definately be looking to hook up with some local divers. I am going to dive in Panama City this weekend. I would love to meet up with the guys at Vortex Springs this weekend but I do not know if I can make it since we are diving that same weekend in PC. I apreciate the southern hospitality from everyone.
Me and a buddy of mine dive some of the quarries in AL. We go to alabama blue water in birmingham, and dive land park a good bit. I live in atlanta Ga, so the drive is a good 3hrs for us, but its worth it. I will let you know when we are going next time, so keep your eye on the board, we always post when we are going. Hope to dive with you soon.

Kyle

Congrats! Since you dive the Florida Gulf Coast, you will prob want to keep an eye on the Florida Conch Divers Forum as well. You may find get togethers and "looking for dive partner" postings there too.

Welcome to Diving!!!
Now that you've completed your cert. course I'm sure you prob. have your next ten dives planned. Be sure to check out "CONCH DIVERS" on this board.(You're sorta in between areas where you live)
Hope to see you at one of the Group's dives.

Brewone0to
Just Another Florida Diver

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom