For Sale Complete Underwater & Topside Macro & Wide Angle DSLR Setup $1800US

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scoobydrew

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
An oldie but a goodie!

This complete set up comprises of:

Nikon D200 body
Nikon 18-55 kit lens
Tokina 10-17 wide angle lens
Sigma 1:2.8 105mm macro lens
2 X Nikonos SB105 strobes
Flat port & extension ring appropriate for macro lens
Dome port
2 X Strobe arms
Accessories including batteries, charger, carry tether, strap, spare memory cards and more.

Total price is $1800US

I have had this rig for about 5 years and have loved using it during that period but have now upgraded. The images it is capable of taking are to a high enough quality to be published in respected publications as mine have been fortunate to do so over the years. It has everything required to take pics on land and underwater in both wide & macro.

This rig got me started in the world of underwater DSLR photography and is perfect for someone else to do the same.

The D200 was the leader in its field when it was released but that was a long time ago now. Having sad that, it still stands the test of time well enough and offers great performance when considered against the cost that the whole package is being sold for.

Regarding the sale, I am currently based in the Cayman Islands so options are either to come here to collect it (there are worse places to be right now and coronavirus travel restrictions have been reduced to a minimal level) or I will be traveling to New York in early March so can bring it to the States and post from there.

I'm happy to talk over messenger or whatsapp through video chat to answer any questions and show functionality etc.

Please feel free to send over any questions you may have.

I may consider splitting the package if necessary.

All the best

Drew

Attachments

• all - Copy.jpg
    all - Copy.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 101
  • Sigma 105.jpg
    Sigma 105.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 103
  • D200 rear - Copy.jpg
    D200 rear - Copy.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 106
  • flat port & extension ring - Copy.jpg
    flat port & extension ring - Copy.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 94
  • housing rear - Copy.jpg
    housing rear - Copy.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 99
  • housing - Copy.jpg
    housing - Copy.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 96
  • nikon 18-55 - Copy.jpg
    nikon 18-55 - Copy.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 98
  • Sigma 105 - Copy.jpg
    Sigma 105 - Copy.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 92
  • d200 front - Copy.jpg
    d200 front - Copy.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 96
  • strobe.jpg
    strobe.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 96
Is the housing included? If so, this is a really good deal for someone...

Very tempting. I'll be "down island" in June -- I may reach out if the ad is still up.

Thanks
Tom

Is the housing included? If so, this is a really good deal for someone...
Hey there, I'm sorry for the lack of response on this, I didn't get any kind of notification to say anyone had commented on it.

Thanks for your comment, yes, the housing is included

Very tempting. I'll be "down island" in June -- I may reach out if the ad is still up.

Thanks
Tom
Hey there, I'm sorry for the lack of response on this, I didn't get any kind of notification to say anyone had commented on it.

Thanks for your comment, unfortunately the reason I am selling this now is because I am getting ready to leave the Cayman Islands and will depart June 6th. I didn't get much interest in it so have sent it back to Europe where I hope to have a greater market to be able to sell it upon my return

Would you consider selling the Tokina 10-17 by itself? If yes, how much (including freight from NY)?

Thank you,
Dave
Hey there Dave, sorry, the 10-17 is an integral part of the whole deal so will hang onto it.

Back
Top Bottom